Wednesday 4 January 2017

Meeting- 6th January

Happy New Year everyone! 
Can you believe it is the start of another year. How time flies!!!

Well the first meeting of the new year has the title Within These Walls. I am going to have to have a good think about what that means for me. I've not done a Pinterest Board on that topic either so might have to have a little research look-see.

Hopefully everyone had a lovely restful Christmas and are ready for the year ahead. Hopefully everyone can make it and we can have a look at any updates on the work you have started- I've finished my paper and stitch piece which I'm quite pleased with. Please bring with you anything you would like me to add to the blog to either your pictures sections or the posts.
I'm still working on the Cracks piece although I might leave that one for a bit as I'm a little stuck with it and try and move onto this topic instead.

If I receive any more information I'll add it here but looking forward to seeing you on Saturday.
Take Care!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment