Thursday 26 May 2016

Nuno Felting day

Update on the June meeting
To confirm the June meeting will be on Saturday 4th January
It will feature Nuno felting with Mel.


Learn how to create beautiful nuno felted pieces -I will be so happy if my felting looks even a little bit like Mel's sample that she showed us!


The requirements are the same as below but it is on Saturday
hope to see everyone there!
I'm looking forward to it as its my post inspection outing. Hopefully I'll manage to do things right as at the moment I am so tired I'm doing so much wrong, I'm dropping everything or just not hearing things properly. I'm getting on everyone's nerves as I'm so drippy at the moment! Still it will be fun and I'm looking forward to getting back into the textiles!


See you there !
Oh a reminder -please bring with you any items that you made last meeting so that I can take photos for the blog! Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment