Wednesday 30 March 2016

painting

I have joined a painting program online called Life Book which is why the button is now on the right. It's a more positive approach to painting and drawing looking at creating ways of enhancing your feelings and making you think about the good things. Plus you get lots of tips and advice on how to use paints and different techniques. So I thought I would post some of the pictures that I've done on here as lots of people on the site put the process they went through on their blogs. I haven't managed to take photos of the processes yet and I'm a bit snowed under with work but I am hoping that I'll be able to soon. I am sure that you could add fabrics or stitching to the pictures and I've learnt a lot about acrylic paints which is new to me. I just tend to paint them on everything but don't really understand much about them. So its been really good. Plus there are a few meditations you can do which help you with creating pictures and inner strength. I love such things as I truly believe in the power being within you.
So here are some of the pictures that I've done, I have followed the tutors and the workshops and really need to develop my own style but I am sure that will come with the more I do and by learning more too.





No comments:

Post a Comment